The purpose of this survey is to find out about student safety and bullying at your school. Responses will be used internally by the school to provide baseline and updated information to determine whether school programs are effective at reducing bullying and improving the school climate.
This survey is completely confidential.
1. What is your position?
2. How long have you been at your school?
3. Think about the past four weeks, then indicate the frequency with which bullying occurs in each of the following locations by clicking ONE response for each of them. If a location is not applicable to your school, choose N/A.
4. Indicate how often students are at risk of being bullied during each of the following periods.
Does your child feel safe on the way to and from school?
6. Does your school have a bullying prevention program in place?
7. Who are the primary recipients of your bullying prevention program? (Choose more than one if applicable)
8. Who is involved in delivering the bullying prevention program in your school? (Choose more than one if applicable)
9. Who runs/leads the bullying prevention committee?
10. People play various roles in creating and/or solving the problem of bullying. Indicate which of the people/roles listed below are addressed in your bullying prevention program. (Choose more than one if applicable)
11. Indicate the extent to which your bullying prevention programs are having the following results.
12. How safe do you feel in your school?
13. Do you need help or advice in planning and implementing a bullying prevention program?